SHORIN RYU KARATEDO ASSOCIATION
The main purpose of the Shorin Ryu Karatedo Association is to unite all Shorin Ryu's Karateka, who are divided into the four main styles or branches of the Okinawan Shorin Ryu Karate origins, such as the: Shobayashi Ryu, Kobayashi Ryu, Matsubayashi Ryu, and Matsumura Ryu, including Philippine Martial Arts System. Your membership will make our Shorin Ryu System, the biggest central association of the World today and the future.
FREE MEMBERSHIP... RENEWABLE EVERY TWO (2) YEARS... NO ATTACHMENT
This is to
congratulates my son "Corporal DEREK LEE BATO, USMC" for his safe
returned this year 2006 from his Tour of Duty at
Founder: Master Cris A. Bato, RN, SRN-II, MBA
Shorin Combat Mixed Martial Arts @1980
License Number: 7784
"A Lifetime Challenge, The Way Of Life "
Master Cris A. Bato, a silent master of this Martial
Arts, 7th Dan Black Belt, Chief Instructor, Chairman and Founder of the Shorin
Combat Mixed Martial Arts System. This is the Combat version of the original
Shido-Kan Shorin Ryu Karate, including the known Weapons System, such as;
Nunchaku, Tonfa, Bo, Kama, Sai....., and with additional Filipino Martial Arts
Combat System and its Weapons, such as; Arnis, Bolo, Moro Kris, and Balisong.
A former U.S. Marines Infantry Sergeant, Sniper, Training NCO, and Close Combat Instructor. Achieving his USMC Meritorious Mast Award during his Tour of Duty, and who have been enhancing the effectiveness of combat mixed martial arts and the body absorbing tolerance against any assailant; And with over 34 years of Martial Arts Black Belt rank and instructor's experiences, developed the way of effective fighting methods against the bigger and stronger assailant, and against other Martial Arts, Boxers, or Street Fighters. Our motto is "Always Combat Ready" at all times.
The art of fighting is always favorable when you are properly trained. Many of us try to avoid any form of physical assault, but sometimes its unavoidable, therefore an effective Combat System of Self Defense will be your great advantage against any assailant, using additional Takedown, Submission, Grappling, and other Martial Arts Weapons.
Shorin Combat Mixed Martial Arts will always remained to be "The Few, The Proud, The Shorin" in terms of their Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) training.
SRKA Members: The following are currently promoted in Shorin Combat Mixed Martial Arts System. Congratulations to the following elite Individuals and to those recently converted Combat Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Fighters:
1. Richard Troncoso, CO - 1st Kyu Brown Belt
2. Jesus Flores, CO - 1st Kyu Brown Belt
3. Brian W. Bato, Assistant Instructor - 1st Dan Black Belt
4. Derek Lee Bato, CPL, U.S. Marines - 1st Dan Black Belt
5. Duane Forrest, Park Ranger - 1st Kyu Brown Belt
6. Sgt. Lenny Lutz, CO - 3rd Kyu Brown Belt
7. Salvador Grijalva, CO - 1st Kyu Brown Belt
8. Roxanne Grijalva, Student - 1st Kyu Brown Belt
9. Dalton Churchwell, Student - 7th Kyu Green Belt
10. Jacob Lutz, Student - 7th Kyu Green Belt
11. Lentner Tom, Student - 4th Kyu Green Belt
12. Lentner Tom Jr., Student - 4th Kyu Green Belt
13. Ruben Tom, Student - 4th Kyu Green Belt
14. Emili Tom, Student - 4th Kyu Green Belt
15. Jody Chambers, CO - 4th Kyu Green Belt
16. And to all Shorin Combat Martial Arts practitioners from Japan, China, Thailand, Russia, Romania, India, Philippines, Nepal, U.S.A., (Arizona, California, Chicago, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, Texas, etc.)
Our Shorin Ryu Karatedo Association are also Affiliated
to "United Martial Arts Group Federation," a non-profit groups, who
Officially uniting all Martial Arts organizations regardless of their
"styles and differences" with no discriminations...just be United and
to keep Martial Arts strong today and to the future.
Join our Two (2) Year Free Membership or Affiliation to: " Shorin Ryu Karatedo Association (SRKA)" and "United Martial Arts Group Federation (UMAGF) site for Official Deadly Weapons Hand Registration", open to all Martial Arts Organizations, and Black Belts of any Styles or any branches of the Okinawan Shorin Ryu Karate origins.
Our SRKA Membership and UMAGF Official Deadly Weapons Hand Registration Requirements: Good for two (2) years and with easy renewable process
(1) Send by letter a request to join our Association and Federation
(2) Enclosed a copy of your Black Belt rank certificate
(3) Enclosed a picture in Martial Arts uniform
(4) Enclosed at least one achievement in Martial Arts, indicated publicly, such as in; Newspaper clippings, Martial Arts Tournament or promotion, Martial Arts Letters of Achievement, Championship Trophy or related participation, etc.
(5) Send to: Cris Bato, P.O. Box- 94, Blythe, California 92226-0094, please enclosed $10.00 money order for postage and handling of your two (2) year membership and hand registration.
Renewable every two (2) years just mail and enclosed the copy of your old or expired SRKA membership certificate and UMAGF Official Deadly Weapons Hand Registration I.D. with the current mail address, and a $10.00 money order for postage and handling fee only.
Reminders to All SRKA members and UMAGF registered Deadly Weapons members, please renew your membership every two (2) years.
Any other question, please send your E-Mail To: firstname.lastname@example.org, also visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shorin-ryu_Shidokan, regarding Australia Shido-Kan
The main purpose of the Shorin Ryu Karatedo Association and United Martial Arts Group Federation are the affiliation of all Martial Arts Organization, and the membership of all Shorin Ryu's Karateka, who are divided into the four main
styles or branches of the Okinawan Shorin Ryu Karate origins, such as the: Shobayashi Ryu, Kobayashi Ryu, Matsubayashi Ryu, and Matsumura Ryu, including the Philippine Martial Arts Systems. Your membership or affiliation will make
our Elite martial arts, the biggest central association of the World today and the future. Free of charge to all Martial Arts groups, and Blackbelts of the Shorin Ryu System or Philippine Martial Arts. Please write and enclosed a
postage paid return envelope, or send Email for question regarding Membership or Affiliation.
Shorin Combat Mixed Martial Arts System, base its foundation from the combined Forces of the Traditional Shorin Ryu Karate and Filipino Martial Arts, including Locks, Takedowns, and Grappling. But, enhanced to engaged the Practicality of the Real situation, such as in Street Fighting or Combat Fighting, and Full Contact Sports.
This System of Martial Arts trained his group of Apprentice to be "The Few.. The Proud.. The Shorin..," every Shorin Fighter are Combat Ready Fighters who undergoes rigorous training to get to their respective rank. Our Combat Shorin Forces way of Martial Arts are totally unseen from many other Arts, because they are all prepared overall in any situation to Protect, Defend Self, Family, and Others. This is Our Way of Life.
The following are our Routine Way of Training, starting from only the four (4) groups of Rank Level: White, Green, Brown, and Black. This is the "Shorin Combat Mixed Martial Arts System"... it is an Active Lifetime Achievement.
The Practical Applications for each Progressive Shorin Combat Mixed Martial Arts Rank Level: 2 to 10 Years, and the Way of Life1. Upgraded Military Style Calisthenics Exercises: Exercises Level 1 to 5
2. Three (3) to Five (5) Mile Run
3. Martial Arts way of enhanced Meditation and Breathing Exercises
4. Shorin enhanced Body Absorbing Endurance Method: Body Absorbing Level 1 to 3
5. Martial Arts way of Kata (Form) and Shorin Combat Application: Shorin Ryu Forms 1 to 20 (Original)
6. Hand Strikes and Blocks Techniques: 25 each
7. Hand Attack and Defense Combat Applications: 25 each
8. Feet Strikes Techniques: 45 Regular Kicks, plus 12 Special Advance Kicks
9. Feet Attack Combat Applications: 25 Selected Devastating Kicks Combinations
10. Close Combat Practical Combination Applications: Using the body 30 point of impact with Level 1 to 3
11. Boxing Sparring Strikes: 25 Regular Punches plus 25Advance Knock Out Punches with defenses, Level 1 to 5
12. Hand and Feet Sport Sparring or Full ContactApplications: 25 Selected Proven Combinations with Level 1 to 5
13. Locks, Takedowns, Submissions, Grappling, and Releases: 25 Locks, 25 Takedowns, 25 Submissions with Level 1 & 2
14. Knife and Club Defenses: 10 each with modification, Level 1 to 3
15. Gun and Rifle Defenses: 10 each with modification, Level 1 to 3
16. Full Contact/Kick Boxing Sparring for the Skills, Endurances, and Body Absorbing: 3 to 20 Rounds, 3 minutes per round
17. Board and Concrete Slab Breaking: 1 to 10
18. Body Absorbing Applications: Against Punches, Kicks, 40 pounds ball, and Lumber (woods) - 1" X 2" X 8', 2" X 2" X 8', etc.
19. Arnis (Long and Short Sticks) Combat Strikes: 25 each, with defenses, Level 1 & 2
20. Tonfa Combat Strikes: 25 with defenses
21. Nunchaku Combat Strikes: 25 with defenses
22. Bo, and Jo Combat Strikes: 25 each, with defenses
23. Sai, Kama, and Samurai Combat Strikes: 25 each, with defenses
24. Balisong, Korambit, or Knife Combat Strikes: 25 strikes with defenses, Level 1 & 2
25. Moro Kris Sword (Kali) Combat Strikes: 25 single sword and 15 double sword strikes with defenses, Level 1 & 2
All the above are the Most Complete All around Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Training that makes our Shorin Fighters to be "Always Combat Ready." Many of our Members are "Converts" which mean that most of them are with previous Martial Arts background or with Martial Arts Instructor's status.
Regular Fight Card Events: Full Contact Kick Boxing and Full Contact Cage Fight-Mixed Martial Arts Training.
Current students only, we will be discussing: Our Shorin Combat Mixed Martial Arts, derived from the original Moro Kali Fighting System and the Original Shido-Kan Shorin Ryu's Martial Arts. Please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shorin-ryu_Shidokan, see Abet Presincula, 8th Dan of Australia Shido-Kan
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Training Session: Every Monday and Thursday: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM and Saturday: 08:00 to 11:00 AM as needed; Multiple locations, To Be Announced (TBA).
To join our SCMMA training, you have to be invited, and selected by the current Chief Instructor.
The SCMMA training are limited to 10 selected members per session on each day.
You are Visitor Number:
"Life depends in our physical and mental force of energy to keep as going and live. Without our physical and mental fitness our life becomes shorter, and with the abuses of alcohol, drugs, and/or carelessness it creates more chances to a shorter life. But, all of these variables of shorter life can be changed by our choices in life, it’s our own life. The best way to a longer life is to first control and discipline your mind, it’s only after then that you may be able to control and discipline your body. This can be done by the proper control and discipline of your mind and body…. afterwards your choices in life becomes better, and also develops your power, courage, and confidence in life through our Martial Arts Way of Life. We prepares and trains you for self defense, discipline and control of your mind and body, and life survival.
Our Shorin Combat MMA produces the universal energy to increase our Mind & Body power that meets our daily lifetime challenges, and achieved our healthier and longer life span. Our Way of Life, always a Combat Ready MMA Fighter, this is a part of our Daily Activities of Life. Martial Arts will always enhance your daily life and help others for their awareness that a "Longer Life" means a "Daily Mind and Body Fitness." "We makes you… the Shorin."
Martial Arts resources - directory of Martial Arts related websites.
MARTIAL ARTS GROUP FEDERATION, TWO (2)
YEAR "DEADLY WEAPONS HAND REGISTRATION" FOR NON MEMBERS ONLY:
ALL MARTIAL ARTS INSTRUCTOR OFFICIAL SITE FOR YOUR TWO (2) YEAR HAND REGISTRATION AS A "DEADLY WEAPONS"
NON MEMBERS Martial Arts Instructor ONLY: Just send your request by mail or "Email " to email@example.com; AND SEND BY REGULAR MAIL A COPY OF YOUR MARTIAL ARTS INSTRUCTOR'S CERTIFICATION (For Black Belts and Higher Rank only). Please enclosed a $5.00 money order or a "self addressed postage paid envelope" to get your "Official Deadly Weapons Hand Registration I.D." and send to Master Cris A.Bato, P.O. Box- 94 Blythe, California 92226-0094 U.S.A. Renewable every two(2) years, just mail and enclosed the copy of your old or expired Official Deadly Weapons Hand Registration I.D., current mail address, a $5.00 money order or a self addressed postage paid envelope.